Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- A cover letter will be included, which includes recommendations for 5 reviewers with their names, affiliations, and emails.
- The title page and main manuscript file will be submitted as different files, with the main manuscript file being masked for review.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, OpenOffice, or RTF document file format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines. That is, the manuscript and references are formatted according to the guidelines of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association 7th Edition.
- The submission adheres to the ethical requirements of the American Psychological Association’s Ethical Principles on Research and Publication.
ArticlesSection default policy
In line with an open science philosophy, we publish manuscripts under a Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license. Authors retain the copyright for their work.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.