Follow us on Twitter
ISSN and Indexing
Assignment of an ISSN and indexing for a journal require publication of the first issue. As such, these processes will be completed after publication of the first issue (due in early 2022).
We are pleased to announce we are now open for manuscript submissions for our first issue. If you would like to submit a manuscript for consideration and peer-review please use our submission portal.
Aims and Scope
The Journal of Emotion and Psychopathology is an online peer-reviewed journal dedicated to publishing high quality research on all aspects of emotion, psychopathology, and especially the intersection between these phenomena. The focus is interdisciplinary, accepting submissions relevant to clinical psychology, psychiatry, affective science, and neuroscience. Studies may include clinical or nonclinical populations. Relevant topics include, but are not limited to:
- The role emotional constructs (e.g., emotion regulation, alexithymia, emotional reactivity, beliefs about emotions) play in the development and maintenance of psychopathology.
- Illuminating factors that contribute to emotional problems or psychopathology.
- Understanding the structure/nature of emotional constructs or psychopathology.
- The development or validation of psychometric measures relevant to the field.
- Links with high-risk behaviours (e.g., substance use, self-injury).
- Clinical trials or treatment studies.
- Neural correlates.
Open Science Philosophy
A key mission of the journal is to make science as accessible as possible. As such, the journal publishes manuscripts online and is fully open access with no fees for readers or authors. We publish manuscripts under a Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license.